Marc Riley Session - MP3 tracks

  • Matt Wales
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 23 2:56 PM
      Hi again all,

      After a few requests for the Marc Riley session in individual MP3 format,
      I've created a folder in the 'Files' section on our group website:

      n%20%28MP3%20trax%29/>

      Unfortunately it only allows files up to 5MB in size, so 'In Answer/I'll
      Remember' - and one of the 'Chat' tracks is missing, again - e-mail me
      off-list if you want either or both of these.

      Still loving the 'Heaven' track, great to hear the guys studio output after
      so long! Exciting stuff indeed.

      Best wishes,

      Matt.

    • Mik Foggin
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 24 2:34 AM
        Hi,

        I'm happy to make these files available via the downloads section on
        thechameleons.com if everyone is happy for me to do so?

        Matt - you can email me all the tracks to my gmail account or
        mik@...

        Thanks,

        Mik

        --