Chameleons Vox UK gigs

  • Chris Elliott
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 12, 2012
      Not sure why this isn't on the band's website or in any e-mails from this
      group but spotted an advert in the latest issue of Vive Le Rock magazine for
      gigs in April and May.

      Bought it for a two page Mark interview but there's also an advert for five
      gigs in the UK in April and May:

      April 14th Birmingham HMV

      April 15th Manchester Club Academy

      April 21st London O2 Academy

      April 22nd Bristol Tunnels

      May 5th Leeds Left Bank

      See you there..

    • Jez
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 13, 2012
        Also playing in Belgium on 6th of April.
        http://www.new-wave-classix.be/events/view/464

        *FRIDAY 06.04.2012 **
        Doors: 16h
        16h30 � ERATO
        17h30 � SCHMUTZ
        18h35 � DEPARTMENT S
        19h45 � CASSANDRA COMPLEX
        21h00 � THE BEAUTY OF GEMINA
        22h25 � CHAMELEONS VOX
        23h50 � CLAN OF XYMOX
        01h15 � PROJECT PITCHFORK

        + after-party till 05h with DJ BERND (Shadowplay)
        + DJ CHESKO (Der Klinke) in between *

        On Mon, Mar 12, 2012 at 9:30 PM, Chris Elliott
        <chris@...>wrote:

        > Not sure why this isn't on the band's website or in any e-mails from this
        > group but spotted an advert in the latest issue of Vive Le Rock magazine
        > for
        > gigs in April and May.
        >

        > Bought it for a two page Mark interview but there's also an advert for five
        > gigs in the UK in April and May:
        >

        > April 14th Birmingham HMV
        >
        > April 15th Manchester Club Academy
        >
        > April 21st London O2 Academy
        >
        > April 22nd Bristol Tunnels
        >
        > May 5th Leeds Left Bank
        >

        > See you there..

      • Mik Foggin
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 13, 2012
          I've updated thechameleons.com with al these details.

          Thanks!

          Mik

          On 13 March 2012 08:25, Jez <jezosaurus@...> wrote:

          > Also playing in Belgium on 6th of April.
          > http://www.new-wave-classix.be/events/view/464
          >
          > *FRIDAY 06.04.2012 **
          > Doors: 16h
          > 16h30 � ERATO
          > 17h30 � SCHMUTZ
          > 18h35 � DEPARTMENT S
          > 19h45 � CASSANDRA COMPLEX
          > 21h00 � THE BEAUTY OF GEMINA
          > 22h25 � CHAMELEONS VOX
          > 23h50 � CLAN OF XYMOX
          > 01h15 � PROJECT PITCHFORK
          >
          > + after-party till 05h with DJ BERND (Shadowplay)
          > + DJ CHESKO (Der Klinke) in between *
          >
          > On Mon, Mar 12, 2012 at 9:30 PM, Chris Elliott
          > <chris@...>wrote:
          >
          > > Not sure why this isn't on the band's website or in any e-mails from this
          > > group but spotted an advert in the latest issue of Vive Le Rock magazine
          > > for
          > > gigs in April and May.
          > >

          > > Bought it for a two page Mark interview but there's also an advert for
          > five
          > > gigs in the UK in April and May:
          > >

          > > April 14th Birmingham HMV
          > >
          > > April 15th Manchester Club Academy