Re: [chameleons] Chameleons Covers

  • Andy Carter
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 31, 2012
      Also, the great version of The Fan and the Bellows by The Bellows.

      Cheers,

      Andy

      On 1/02/2012 6:50 AM, Chance, David wrote:

> [...]
      >
      > http://www.mediafire.com/?0go7v6zni2pfe5y
      >
      > Faith & The Muse - Soul In Isolation [live 1997]
      >
      > - 2005, Live In Mainz, Germany October 16th, 1997
      >
      > The Fan And The Bellows - Intrigue In Tangiers
      >
      > - 2001, Harmonies That Make You Cry: A Tribute To The Chameleons
      >
      > The Fan And The Bellows - Monkeyland
      >
      > - 2001, Harmonies That Make You Cry: A Tribute To The Chameleons
      >
      > Fear The Sky - Second Skin
      >
      > - 2001, Harmonies That Make You Cry: A Tribute To The Chameleons
      >
      > The Grid - Swamp Thing
      >
      > - 1993, Swamp Thing [maxi-single: Radio Mix; Southern Comfort Mix;
      > Deep Dub Piece; Deep Piece Mix]
      >
      > http://rapidshare.com/files/154302992/The_Grid_-_Swamp_Thing__Maxi-CD__1994.rar
      >
      > - 1993, Evolver
      >
      > The Jealous Type - Love Is
      >
      > - ????, Skipping Discs compilation
      >
      > - 2001, Harmonies That Make You Cry: A Tribute To The Chameleons
      >
      > Jesus On Extasy - Second Skin
      >
      > - 2007, Holy Beauty
      >
      > Alexander King - Is It Any Wonder
      >
      > - 2001, Harmonies That Make You Cry: A Tribute To The Chameleons
      >
      > Alexander King - Tears
      >
      > - 2001, Harmonies That Make You Cry: A Tribute To The Chameleons
      >
      > Tim McMillian & Buddies - Don't Fall
      >
      > - 2001, Harmonies That Make You Cry: A Tribute To The Chameleons
      >
      > Andy McQuade - Tears
      >
      > - independent website release
      >
      > The Mirror Reveals - Swamp Thing
      >
      > - 2003, Various Artists - Cover Your Bets
      >
      > Misfortune500 - Don't Fall
      >
      > - 2007, Before This Winter Ends
      >
      > Misfortune500 - Second Skin
      >
      > - website download, live on "Outside In"
      >
      > http://www.misfortune500.com/#/downloads
      >
      > Murkie - Soul In Isolation
      >
      > - 2001, Harmonies That Make You Cry: A Tribute To The Chameleons
      >
      > Nevertheless - Always Want
      >
      > - 2001, Harmonies That Make You Cry: A Tribute To The Chameleons
      >
      > Nevertheless - P.S. Goodbye
      >
      > - 2001, Harmonies That Make You Cry: A Tribute To The Chameleons
      >
      > David Paul Wyatt Perko & Robert Hakalski - The Fan And The Bellows
      >
      > - 1996
      >
      > - 2001, Harmonies That Make You Cry: A Tribute To The Chameleons
      >
      > http://www.visual-machinery.com/fb.html
      >
      > Pernice Brothers - Up The Down Escalator
      >
      > - 2001, 7:30 [EP]
      >
      > - 2001, Harmonies That Make You Cry: A Tribute To The Chameleons
      >
      > http://www.mediafire.com/?lja5yb9w42bw8d4
      >
      > Scooter - Second Skin
      >
      > - 2009, Under The Radar Over The Top
      >
      > http://www.mediafire.com/?j1p3odoglvapgs6
      >
      > Scooter - Second Skin [live]
      >
      > - 2010, Live In Hamburg
      >
      > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkO0Vq-RyHs
      >
      > Sim Stim - Swamp Thing [instrumental]
      >
      > - ????, Jack In, Log On, Nod Off
      >
      > http://www.egbt.com/simstim/06%20-%20Swamp%20Thing.mp3
      >
      > Vendemmian - Don't Fall
      >
      > - 1996, One Eye Open
      >
      > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PyBFn_Z3A0
      >
      > The Zarths - The Fan and The Bellows
      >
      > - 1991, The Other Sex
      >
      > - 1993, Various Artists - United: Music For Compilations

    • Andy Carter
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 31, 2012
        Sorry, also a pretty good version of TFTB by Romance -
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYczYiKkzuo

      • Ray Wan
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 1, 2012
          Thanks Andy for sharing!  I thought the Tears cover by Jon Auer was exceptional.  Looking forward to hearing the rest as soon as I'm done downloading :)  I'm sure it must be laborious hunting for these covers, but please keep them coming...

          Sincerely,
          Ray Wan
          rk_wan@...