Second Skin - Great cover version

  • Mike Tolman
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 4, 2011
      Hi guys,

      Stumbled across this.  Second Skin done 'Cure style'

      Gotta say I think it's pretty good.

      Second Skin, The Cure Project

      Mikey

    • Mike Tolman
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 4, 2011
        There was.  Buy Yahoo removed it!!!!!

        It's just a URL.  I'll try just text.

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvtK3LfvMGU

        Also...  youtube id    jvtK3LfvMGU

        Hope that works.

        Mikey

        ________________________________
        > Stumbled across this.  Second Skin done 'Cure style'
        >
        > Gotta say I think it's pretty good.
        >
        > Second Skin, The Cure Project
        >
        > Mikey

      • Mike Curtis