Another date added

  • Mark Burgess
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2009
      Hi, just to let the group know that I'll be playing an additional date at The Loop Lounge 373 Broadway, Passaic, NJ 07055, this coming Thursday, August 13th. This will be different to the other shows in that it will be an acoustic set. Show time will be around 10:00 p.m. and I'm told it'll be a $10 entrance. The telephone number is:
      973-365-0807 and the web address is: www.thelooplounge.com/

      Please pass this info along to anyone you feel might be interested. Some friends of mine down in Tampa Florida are also wanting to set up a show there, if anyone feels they can help, please get in touch with me.

      Hope some of you can make it to one of the dates...

      All the best

      mark