Re: [chameleons] Years [pre-chameleons] - Don't Leave 7"

  • John Caruso
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 18, 2008
      On Wednesday 05:48 AM 6/18/2008, mrclisdue wrote:
      >This would be the Fielding/Smithies stuff:
      >
      >@128
      >http://www.zshare.net/download/138071903a3ef307/

      Wow, very cool to finally hear this stuff after so many years. Thanks for
      making it available. And may I just say how overjoyed I am that they grew
      out of the bluesy riffs before they formed the Chameleons.

      If anyone's wondering how to extract the goodies from the .rar file, you
      can use 7-Zip, an open-source archiver that's available from
      http://www.7-zip.org/ (Windows/Linux only...there's a Mac version at
      http://homepage.mac.com/krmathis/).

      - John