Mark's Teardrops?

  • christopher bickley
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 3, 2007
      Hello everyone! I went scouring the second hand vinyl
      shops (for records not clothing LOL) and bought two
      Teardrop Explodes 12" singles for 4 bucks. When I got
      home later I perused the cover of one with "Count to
      Ten" and "Run For Cover" and "Poppies" on the A side.
      I got a surprise when I saw written underneath the
      "Poppies" title that it was produced by the
      Chameleons! I never knew of such a collaboration
      between my favourite musical genii (geniuses?). Were
      there any others that I missed along the way with
      other groups? Chris

    • Kal Gupta
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 3, 2007
        I don't think that's our Chameleons. It's some different people.
        My copy of Echo an the Bunnymen's "Crocodiles" also has
        produced by The Chameleons written on it.

        Anyone know who they these producer Chameleons are?

        > Hello everyone! I went scouring the second hand vinyl
        > shops (for records not clothing LOL) and bought two
        > Teardrop Explodes 12" singles for 4 bucks. When I got
        > home later I perused the cover of one with "Count to
        > Ten" and "Run For Cover" and "Poppies" on the A side.
        > I got a surprise when I saw written underneath the
        > "Poppies" title that it was produced by the
        > Chameleons! I never knew of such a collaboration
        > between my favourite musical genii (geniuses?). Were
        > there any others that I missed along the way with
        > other groups? Chris
        >

        > Sick of deleting your inbox? Yahoo!7 Mail has free unlimited storage.
        > http://au.docs.yahoo.com/mail/unlimitedstorage.html
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Zak Bunny
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 3, 2007
          Hi Christopher,
          Nice score on those Teardrop Explodes 12"s!

          I think everyone has, at some time, made the assumption you made, but these Chameleons are David Balfe and Bill Drummond who did production work under the name of The Chameleons.

          It's all good,
          Zak
          Get cool Messenger Emoticons! Click here to learn more.
          http://www.freemessengeremoticons.ca/