Black Swan Lane, featuring Mark

  • Jez
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2007
      Myspace announcement:

      BSL ALBUM
      domestic and foreign purchase buttons are activated now on our page.

      The new album has finally arrived and can be purchased on our site now
      in the US for $15.00. The link for foreign shipments will be up in
      about 5 hours and will be $20.00 USD. Prices are for standard USPS
      shipping & materials.

      "A Long Way From Home" has 21 original tracks and was worked on for
      about 1 year. Songs written and performed by:
      Mark Burgess
      Jack Sobel
      Kwasi Asante
      John Kolbeck