New Member

  • Scuba
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 7, 2001
      Justed wantd to say hello...

      I do not own a cham as of now but plan to in the future..

      I will keep reading the messages.

      Take care,
      Scuba
    • Melissa
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 16, 2005
        Hi my name is Melissa, I belong to a beardie group and own 5 beardies
        ranging in age from 2 years to 7 years old. I used to have a senegal
        chameleon who passed away a few weeks ago and just aquired a female
        weidersheimi chameleon,who is gravid and is ready to blow any day
        now. I breed beardies so I know what to do for them,but I was
        wondering the proper incubation temp for her eggs and roughly how
        long they will take till they hatch,I have read online but I was
        wondering if any of you have had hands on with this cute little
        species.

        ~Melissa
      • T Belcourt
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 18, 2005

          Melissa <playnwifsnot@...> wrote:

          Hi my name is Melissa, I belong to a beardie group and own 5 beardies
          ranging in age from 2 years to 7 years old. I used to have a senegal
          chameleon who passed away a few weeks ago and just aquired a female
          weidersheimi chameleon,who is gravid and is ready to blow any day
          now. I breed beardies so I know what to do for them,but I was
          wondering the proper incubation temp for her eggs and roughly how
          long they will take till they hatch,I have read online but I was
          wondering if any of you have had hands on with this cute little
          species.

          ~Melissa

          http://us.click.yahoo.com/TzSHvD/SOnJAA/79vVAA/rHOolB/TM

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          Hi there sorry I do not know any of that info...I had asked my sis and her boyfriend and same answer sorry