Re: Tumbling Anodized Niobium

  • Theresa Anderson
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 14, 2008
      OMG isn't Curt's rainbow niobium the BEST! I don't know about tumbling
      it but I just had to rave about the rings. I am so hoping I sell loads
      at the Craft Fair this Saturday so I can order more.

      --- In chainmaillersguild@yahoogroups.com, "Jill Liles"
      <liles.jill@...> wrote:

      > I'm working on a Euro 4in1 with Curt's beautiful rainbow niobium, but
      I'm
      > looking ahead to when it's done. Can I put this in my tumbler like
      sterling?
      > or will that knock the color off? What about anodized aluminum?
      >
      > Jill Liles
      > Liv'nGood Jewelry

    • Curt
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 14, 2008
        This is a ditto for me. I have a few pieces that have been tumbled
        3-4 times. They get tumbled before every show.

        --- In chainmaillersguild@yahoogroups.com, "Trina Gratrix"