activation procedure for NAG statistics once license is in hand

  • disneylogic
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 9, 2009
      What's the activation procedure for Ch NAG Statistics once the license is in hand? I know I need to run something from Ch Pro, but I don't have the email or notes handy here.

      I recall there was something in the installation routine asking for a license code, but if I try to run the installation again, it wants to REMOVE NAG statistics, not install it.
    • groupsupport@softintegration.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 9, 2009
        > What's the activation procedure for Ch NAG Statistics once the license is in hand? I know I need to run something from Ch Pro, but I don't have the email or notes handy here.
        >
        > I recall there was something in the installation routine asking for a license code, but if I try to run the installation again, it wants to REMOVE NAG statistics, not install it.

        You can run Ch_key_installer.exe from CHHOME/package/nag/license/ directory.

        Best regards,

        Tech support