email a/c

  • ankitm1987@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2001
      Hello All,
      I am new to this group and I am posting this question with the hope that there will surely be oe who will help me out. I have my own website www.instantprogrammer.com and I have got two accounts "sales@instant..." & "info@instant..." and I want to create a new one like "designer@...". I have heard that these type of mail accounts can be created using CGI. Does anyone know here what do I need to do about it? I would appreciate any help.
      Thanking You...
      Sincerely,

      Ankit Malhotra,
      Webmaster,