Required Certified SAP Portal Trainer for KL, Malaysia.

  • IT CONSULTING
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2005
      Hi,

      We are looking for consultants with 100% match to the below requirement
      Required Certified SAP Portal Trainer for KL, Malaysia.
      Location: KL, Malaysia
      Duration: 03-10-2005 to 14-10-2005
      Pay Rate: Negotiable.

      Ensure the following for quick processing:

      1. Please mention the position applied in the subject of the email.
      2. Resume
      3. Expectations
      4. Notice Period, if any. Otherwise, how early available
      5. Contact info

      And please respond to it.requirements@.... If you feel you are 100%
      match to the requirement please feel free to call me ASAP. Please do forward
      this requirement to your friends.

      Regards,

      Nithya
      Email 1: it.requirements@...