Rek : Senior SAP BW Techno Functional Profiles / Germany.

  • nithya@asianetindia.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2005
      Hi,

      We are looking for consultants with 100% match to the below requirement with
      the following skills.

      Required SAP BW Techno Functional consultant.
      Client: MNC
      Location: Germany
      Duration: 12 months + Extension
      Start Date: ASAP
      Pay Rate: Open

      Ensure the following for quick processing:

      1. Properly formatted CVs.
      2. Current CTC and expectations
      3. Notice Period, if any. Otherwise, how early available
      4. Contact info

      And please respond to nithya@... .If you feel you are 100%
      match to the requirement please feel free to call me ASAP. Please do forward
      this requirement to your friends.

      Regards,

      Nithya
      Email: nithya@...