Off Topic: Seeking Engineers from India Top 10 Universities. Bangalore

  • alphaeus_unix
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2004
      Our client, a leading Global IT consulting firm is seeking TOP NOTCH
      software professionals from IITs / RECs /IT-BHU/BITS Pilani & other
      Premier institutes for their operations in Bangalore,

      The company operates in the financial/banking domain and has an
      enviable client list, which includes 7 out of the top 10 Wall Street
      giants.

      This company has a majority of their employees from premier institutes
      and has a culture that nurtures high performance.

      If you are working on any of the below mentioned skills we would like
      to talk to you

      1) Java, UML
      2) C++ & MFC, COM
      3) .Net & C# Professionals
      4) C, Unix

      Experience Required: 2+ years to 7 years (Consultants, Sr
      Consultants/Leads)

      Please send in your resume to malathi @ alphaeus.com

      If you have a friend or colleague who might be interested in this
      opportunity please forward this mail to them Thanks. Appreciate it!

      Regards,

      Malathi
      Alphaeus HR
      malathi @ alphaeus.com