Tandem , C++, Tandem Consultant Req in Brooklyn

  • Sherin [VSK Soft]
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2004
      Location    :  Brooklyn
      Job type    :  Contract
      Duration   :   4 Months+

      Hi,
          We have the following Requirement.
      Position:   Tandem , C++ Consultant

      Excellent analytical skills with emphasis on practical solutions
      Good communication skills
      Solid experience in software developement and management techniques in support of a high quality product
      Experience/Knowledge of TANDEM TAL, UNIX, is a plus

      We will get back to you once your resume matches. No calls please

      Thanks,

      Sherin
      Recruiting Manager
      VSK Soft Inc