Greetings !!!!! PRODUCT DETAILS : BULK SMS SOFTWARE & ONLINE SCHOOL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM WITH MOBILE INTERFACE.Nimmi-NetBook Teknologies.

  • it.requirements@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 17 , Nov 1, 2009
      GREETINGS!!!!! NetBook Teknologies designs and delivers technology related solutions to global companies.We also provide a wide range of services by utilizing our domain expertise and alliances with leading technology providers. NetBook provides world-class industry expertise and business solutions that help our clients achieve their business goals.

      We have created an environment where innovative thinking and teamwork is encouraged, drive and motivation to excel is rewarded, and industry track record is built. Our unique blend of technical and functional expertise, unmatched industry experience and passion for quality and innovation helps ensure a high standard of excellence in the software products or applications we help build, deploy, support and maintain. Managers and the Organization work together, relying on each other to increase personal development, strengthening the individual and the organization. We at NetBook Teknologies take pride in building strategic long term client relationships.

      PRODUCTS:-

      ONLINE SCHOOL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM WITH MOBILE INTERFACE:

      Online School Management System is a Web Application developed by an expert team of developers at NetBook Teknologies, covering each and every entity of school. It provides an interactive platform for students, teachers, management and parents. It developed under STRUTS frame work. This application covers each and every department of a school and makes the functioning of schools effortless. The added advantage of our software is that it is very cost-effective and users with little computer knowledge can use this software very easily.

      Added Advantage

      • Mobile Interface for establishing better connectivity with parents and schools.
      • Automated student performance monitors and class selector.

      This software is utilizing the importance of mobile phones play in day to day life and considering that we have made this software to communicate between schools and parents effectively. With this enhanced features, parents will be up-to date of their children’s performance in exams, extra-curricular activities and so on. Also schools will be able to transmit some urgent messages to a particular parent or to a group of parents.

      Automated mode is another added advantage of this product. Here the system automatically monitors the performance of students in each class. Normally in schools a student used to continue in same division unless otherwise he/she wanted to shift to other division. So there exists a gap between bright students, average students and below average students and there by affects students performances. Our system swaps students between classes in such a way that there will be equal distribution of students in classes and there by average or below average students can mingle with bright students and share thoughts. This makes students in the lower ranks motivated and they intern tries to achieve good results. There by output from each division will be almost equal.

      BULK SMS SOFTWARE:

      SMS has become a good solution for business corporations to send messages related to marketing, product launch notifications, EMI due date alerts and seasonal greetings etc. Bulk SMS software is an application developed for sending SMS to a wide group of mobile phone users from your computer.

      Product Features

      • Simple & economical program for broadcasting bulk sms to single or multi user mobile phones.
      • Suitable for conveying business invitations, alerts news, due date alerts, order placements, stock news in the form of sms.
      • Cost-Effective and affordable bulk sms software.
      • Allows to create and send customized templates.
      • Suitable for receiving orders through sms.(suitable for Hotels industry)
      • Automated reply messages.
      • Message scheduling.
      • Reliable performance with no duplicate message transmissions and no network collision effects.
      • Message rules for sorting out incoming messages based on key words.
      • Allows sending sms to any National or International numbers.

      Advantages
      Bulk sms software gives you the advantage of creating your own customized templates for sending greeting messages to contacts on special occasions. This product allows you to create message rules for sorting out messages based on key word that the user creates, thereby allowing you to receive orders, bookings etc. Also the software supports automated reply messages.

      On the reliability side this software allows you to send messages to multiple contacts without showing any network congestion problems and also free from duplicate message transmissions, thereby removing the risk of sending one or more messages to same contact.

      Apart from the normal package, we do customize the software’s based on client requirements.

      I would very much appreciate hearing from you and having opportunity to serve you on your needs. Looking forward to a fruitful interaction with you and your organization

      Regards,

      Nimmi
      NetBook Teknologies
      “AS YOU GROW HELP OTHERS GROW”

[...]