multiform in C

  • Miguel_Moreno@dmr.ca
    Message 1 of 2 , May 17, 2000
      Hi there.

      I'm having trouble writing the receive cgi routine for a server in C. I
      know this is usually done in Java or Perl, but I need it in C or C++.
      The problem is that I don't seem to be able to get the binary files. The
      server runs under Win NT.

      if anyone had one written I'd be gratefull if I could have a look at it.

      See ya.
    • Braden Bowers
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 15, 2000
        I can send mine on monday please email me and monday morning I'll get
        that off to you. I would send it off to you today but I have to take
        out my comments and get some other things done. But I would be happy
        to send it to you monday morning.

        Braden Bowers