INFORMATICA 6 OPENING IN GURGAON

  • Javaji Systems Solutions
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2004
      Dear Friends,

      This is Sridhar From JAVAJI Systems Solutions, Chennai.

      We Have The Following Immediate Requirement for our leading Client in Gurgaon.

      Required Skill Set:  Informatica Version 6 (Power mart, Power Center, Informatica Apps6.2, Cognos Decision Stream ).

      Years of Exp : Min 5+ yrs Out of Which 3+ yrs Should Be in Informatica.

      Work Location : Gurgaon

      Qualification : Professional Degree

      Salary : As per industry standards

      Joining Time : Immediately

      PLEASE SEND YOUR PROFILE IN A SEPERATE MAIL AS WORD DOCUMENT ATTACHMENT SUBJECTED : DWH
      DON'T CLICK REPLY.

      If ur interested pls send across ur updated CV with ur contact
      details and also mention ur current and expected salary details to
      sri.n@...

      Regards,
      Sridhar N.
      Executive - Resoursing
      Javaji Systems Solutions,
      #855, Anna Salai,
      Chennai - 600 002.
      Ph : 044 - 28536315 / 28524315
      E-mail :
      sri.n@...

      Win an evening with the Indian cricket captain: Yahoo! India Promos.