Opening for Unix, PL/SQL, Oracle, Perl pros in Singapore.

  • prabhusanthanam
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2006
      Opening for Unix, PL/SQL, Oracle, Perl pros in Singapore.
      Hi,

      We have immediate requirements for Unix, PL/SQL, Oracle, Perl
      professionals with our CMM5 client in Singapore-Mumbai.

      Skillset : 4+ years,Unix, PL/SQL, Oracle, Perl
      Experience in Banking domain is a must.

      Education : BE/Btech/ME/M.Tech/MCA.
      Job Type : Permanent
      Job Location : Singapore 1 to 2 yrs and then Mumbai.

      If interested in this opportunity
      kindly email your updated CV with
      contact numbers to andre_unix@
      yahoo.com

      Do mention in the subject line
      "Resume for Unix, PL/SQL, Oracle, Perl requirement."

      Request you to kindly provide the following details
      required by the client while applying:

      Experience:
      Current CTC :
      Expected CTC: