C With Unix Testing Professionals Required @ CMM Level 5 Company Chennai

  • contact_ravi
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2004
      Hi Friends!!!
      Please find below the latest list of openings for our CMM Level 5
      Client in chennai . Request you to kindly send your resume and refer
      all your friends who might be interested. Kindly apply only if your
      skill sets meet all of the given criteria in each stipulated
      requirement.

      REQUIREMENT 1. C,Unix Testing Professionals
      SKILL SET : We are looking for Strong c with Unix Testing
      Professionals
      POSITION : MTS
      EXPERIENCE : 3+ Years
      QUALIFICATION :B.E.,B.TECH.,M.SC.,etc

      REQUIREMENT 2. Java / J2EE/J2ME
      SKILL SET : We are looking for Java Profiles with good experiene in
      J2ME
      POSITION : Lead
      EXPERIENCE : 5+ Years
      QUALIFICATION :B.E.,B.TECH.,M.SC.,etc

      REQUIREMENT 3. Java / CORBA Testing PROFESSIONALS
      SKILL SET : We are looking for Java with CORBA Testing Professionals
      POSITION : MTS
      EXPERIENCE : 3+ Years
      QUALIFICATION :B.E.,B.TECH.,M.SC.,etc

      REQUIREMENT 4.Installshield With VB/VC++ PROFESSIONALS
      SKILL SET : WE are looking for Installshield Profiles With VB/VC++
      POSITION : MTS
      EXPERIENCE : 3+ Years
      QUALIFICATION :B.E.,B.TECH.,M.SC.,etc

      The Requirement is Immediate and the paypackage is very
      attractive . Kindly Please send as the resume at the earliest.We will
      be Online in Yahoo Chat ID: career_impact for fast
      communication. Kindly please send as your updated resume at the
      earliest.

      With best regards,
      Ravi.P
      Career Impact