Project Manager C++, Unix internals needed in Pune for a CMM Level 5 company

  • Rakesh Ghumatkar, Terra Firma
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2003
      Please don't change the subject line. Reply to:terrafirmapune@...

      We need Project Manager(C, Unix internals) for a Pune based CMM level 5 company

      Our client is a leading software solutions provider from India and a part of 2 major business groups. a US$1.4 billion conglomerate and the 4th largest industrial house in India.

      Client is an enterprise-wide SEI CMM Level 5 company. They have vertical industry expertise that spans banking, finance, insurance, manufacturing, retailing, distribution, utilities, telecommunications and wireless.

      Project Manager Job Location : Pune

      Candidates must have total 7- 9 Yrs of total IT experience with about 4 Yrs+ experience in MANAGING Unix based system development projects with at least 3 Yrs programming experience on UNIX IPC [C,C++]. Candidates must have good knowledge of Unix [Solaris] internals.

      If you are interested and have relevant experience and working as project Leader or project manager please reply at the earliest

      Waiting for a positive reply.

      Rakesh Ghumatkar
      Terra Firma,Placing Ambitions
      Pune, India