Unix Internals Required @ CMM Level 5 Company Chennai

  • contact_ravi
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2003
      Hi All,

      We are a Leading Resource Consultant catering to
      various MNCs in India and Abroad.

      We are looking for Our CMM Level 5 Client in Chennai(Only Chennai
      Candidates)

      REQUIREMENT I: Unix Internals
      SKILL SET:
      We are looking for Unix Internals with atleast 2 years of exp in
      unix internals
      EXPERIENCE : 3+ yrs of total IT Experience
      QUALIFICATION : BE/MCA/M.Sc./ME/M.Tech/MS
      LOCATION : Chennai

      In receipt of your resume we will contact you fordiscussing on the
      job proile .
      We assure that your resume will not be processedwithout your
      consent.We will be Online in Yahoo Chat ID: career_impact. Kindly
      please send as your updated resume at the earliest.

      With best regards,
      Ravi.P
      E-Mail: career_impact@...
      Ph:98403 35406