SPECIAL

  • buulaayonline <buulaayonline@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2003
      hello, everyone i am new here
      and i would like to know if anyone knows of
      a special script

      that will allow me to display a visitor to my website's name local
      weather conditions.

      i know this is possible, but i dont know how to program.
      here is my website.
      http://www.buulaay.com i want to put their name on the left side and
      the weather on the right side of the fastclick ad.

      and i would also like the cgi or perl script to use cookies so that
      it will always remember them until they log out.

      Thanks
      osman