Urgent: Microsoft Professionals for Our US Based MNC - Chennai.

  • VC++, Com/Dcom, VB
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2006

      Dear Candidates,

      KS CONSULTING GROUPS is one of the Premier IT, ITES & Non-IT Recruitment Consultancy Firm in Chennai.

      We have appointed to shortlist Candidate's profiles by Our US Based MNC Client in Chennai on the
      following
      skill set.

      (1) Position: Tech Lead - VC++,COM, DCOM
      Skill Set: VC++, COM/DCOM, COM+, MIIS, ASP, VB, XML, PL/SQL, Crystal Reports. Exp in Financial Service Projects, Quality Concepts, Capability Maturity Model, ISO 9001.

      Exp : Min 6 + Years
      Qualification: BE (CSE, ECE, EEE), MS(IT), MCA
      Subject Code: KS/WT/TL/VC-01
      Location: Chennai

      (2) Position: Senior Developer - VC++,COM, DCOM
      Skill Set: VC++, COM/DCOM, COM+, MIIS, ASP, VB, XML, PL/SQL,

      Exp : Min 4 + Years
      Qualification: BE (CSE, ECE, EEE), MS(IT), MCA
      Subject Code: KS/WT/VC-01
      Location: Chennai

      (3) Position: Developer - VC++,COM, DCOM
      Skill Set: VC++, COM/DCOM, COM+, MIIS, ASP, VB, XML, PL/SQL,

      Exp :  3 to 4 Years
      Qualification: BE (CSE, ECE, EEE), MS(IT), MCA
      Subject Code: KS/WT/VC-02
      Location: Chennai

      (4) Position: Senior Developer - VB, ASP

      Skill Set: VB, ASP, COM/DCOM, COM+, MIIS, ASP, VB, XML, SQL, PL/SQL, VB Script, HTML.

      Exp : Min 4 + Years
      Qualification: BE (CSE, ECE, EEE), MS(IT), MCA
      Subject Code: KS/WT/VB-01
      Location: Chennai

      If your profile matches any of the above positions, You can forward your profile to
      info@...

      Also you can forward this mail to your friends/colleagues who may intrested to apply these positions

       Kindly Mention

      1. Current Company and Location
      2. Contact Number
      3. Current CTC