Urgent: PeopleSoft Techno Functional Consultants for PCMMi SEI CMM5 Company - Chennai

  • Web Designer
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2005
      Dear Candidates,

      KS CONSULTING GROUPS is one of the Premier IT Recruitment Consultancy Firm in Chennai.

      We have appointed to shortlist Candidate's profiles by Our SEI CMM5 Client in Chennai on the
      following skill sets.

      Technology: Peoplesoft - Techno-Functional Consultants
       Skills: Peoplesoft HRMS.
       Experience: 3+ Years
       Qualification: Any Degree
       Location: Chennai
       Subject Code: PSL-PS-TFC-01

      If your profile matches any of the above positions, You can forward your profile to cam
      illa@...

      Also you can forward this mail to your friends/colleagues who may interested to apply these positions.

      Kindly Mention

      1. Current Company and Location
      2. Contact Number
      3. Current CTC