Urgent: Sales Executives for Automobile Industry- Chennai

  • Sales Executive
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2005

      Dear Candidates,

      KS CONSULTING GROUPS is one of the Premier IT, ITES & Non-IT Recruitment Consultancy Firm in Chennai.

      We have appointed to shortlist Candidate's profiles by Our MNC Client in Chennai on the following skill sets.

      Position: Fresh Sales Executives.
      Candidate Profile:
      Fresh Graduates
      .
      1. Excellent Communication is a Must.
      2. Must Possess Two Wheeler.
      Location: Chennai.
      Subject Code: KS/ABT/CH/SE-01

      If your profile matches, You can forward your profile to camilla@...

      Also you can forward this mail to your friends/colleagues who may interested to apply these positions.

      Kindly Mention

      1. Current Company and Location
      2. Contact Number
      3. Current CTC