Re: random numbers / password ??

  • Frank Looper
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2000
      Gordon,

      A rand can be generated easily in C, and the web likes C, so if you can't
      find the command/syntax, maybe someone here remembers it, or I can look it
      up. I should remember one so simple, but I'm pretty simple myself
      (especially after 3 strokes in the last year!)

      Frank

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2000

        Missing People / Lost friends : http://lostnfound.netfirms.com/index.htm
        mailto:missing-www-subscribe@onelist.com