Re: [cggs] Civil War Sources

  • Bob & Susan Peterson
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2004
      Wayne:
      Go to the Civil War Records on-line maintained by the National Park Service,
      search on Dubignon, Confederate Services and you'll see all of the men you
      are looking for....

      http://www.itd.nps.gov/cwss/soldiers.htm

      This will give you the information on service unit...you can then send a
      note to the GA State Archives and request copies of their records. (don't
      recall what the cost is ..but think it was $25 last time I checked.) Have
      fun!

      Susan