CGGS meeting September 9th

  • Marilyn and Rob Lear
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2012
      Hi!

      You are reminded of the next CGGS meeting, which will be on Sunday, September 9th at 2:00 at the meeting room at the SSI airport fire station.  The subject of the meeting is "Research Tips."  Our speaker will be Judy Buchannon who is the director/archivist of the Bryan-Lang Historical Library in Woodbine.  She will tell us why we should not depend entirely on internet research!!  She will have some interesting research stories to relate.  Also, family history tips and information from the Genealogy Bootcamp lecture series in July will be shared.

      Hoping to see lots of you on Sunday.

      Marilyn Lear, President
      CGGS