Megan Smolyenak speaking @ Huxford's

  • Amy Hedrick
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2011
      On Saturday 21 May 2011, renowned genealogist Megan Smolenyak will be speaking at the Huxford Library in Homerville, Georgia.

      She has many, many projects that she works on, one as a researcher for the television show "Who Do You Think You Are" and she has specials on PBS and is the author of many genealogy research books.

      I've even helped her with one of her projects that uses DNA on recently recovered remains of US Soldiers found overseas to identify them and return them to the US and to their families.

      Unfortunately, I work on Saturdays, but maybe I can use a vacation day and make the trip.

      Amy Hedrick
      GlynnGen.com, webmaster
      http://www.glynngen.com
      Visit GlynnGen on Facebook