No Meeting this month-CGGS

  • Marilyn and Rob Lear
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2010
      Hi!

      This is a reminder that our July meeting was cancelled due to our Firestation Meeting Room not being available [voting].  Instead, we will have an informal help session at the Brunswick Library on Gloucester Street tomorrow, Saturday, July 10th.   Jennifer Irion and Carey Brock will be on hand from 10:00 until 12:00 in the Heritage Room to talk about family history to anyone who attends .    Any CGGS members who would like to assist or attend are encouraged to do so!!

      Our Sunday, September 12th meeting will be as usual at the Firestation on St. Simons.  The speaker will be professional genealogist and lecturer Ann Staley of Jacksonville.  Ann conducts regular trips to Salt Lake City for research and teaches genealogy classes.  Note this date on your calendars now.

      Stay cool and have lots of fun finding your families!

      Marilyn Lear
      President, CGGS