File - meeting

  • cggs@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 153 , Oct 9, 2005
      The next meeting will be held in December, and it has been decided that this will be a Christmas "party" and meeting. No gifts are necessary, we will be having dinner and talking "shop". The place, date and time has yet to be decided.
    • cggs@yahoogroups.com
      Message 153 of 153 , May 30, 2010
        MEETING

        The next CGGS meeting will be on Sunday, May 16th, at 2:00 at the Airport Fire Station meeting room on SSI. this is a change of dates due to Mother's Day. The program will be given by Lisa Pingel Rozier entitled "A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words, Preserving the Past." She will demonstrate the use of special software to work with old photographs. Bring a couple of your old photos to discuss, if you like

        In addition to new workers, the Society needs to answer questions about our audience (beginners, experienced, in-between), kind and content of programs, activities in addition to meetings, and when and where to meet.

        Your Society needs to attract additional officers, committee chairpersons, and helpers. Please consider candidates to fill the vacancies in the offices of President, Vice President, and Secretary. The new President will appoint or retain the Committee Chairpersons.

        Please be involved in the process of providing direction for your Coastal Georgia Genealogical Society.

        Your CGGS will meet every other month January, March, May, July, September, and November usually on the second Sunday of the month

        Marilyn Lear, President
        Bill Ramsaur, Vice President
        (open for candidate), secretary
        Barbara Baethke, treasurer