[cfsja] Re: Mark Welle : re:Carb off your 360 now at J.C's place

  • The Welle's
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2000
      Yes, Keith in LA got it--sorry....when are you going to get the engine?
      Michael and I are trying to get up there to get his axles and stuff, as well
      as my tires and misc little stuff. Maybe we can find a good time for all of
      us to gather at the Beast.

      Mark W.
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2000
        Mark,
        let me know when you guys will be there and I will schedule for the engine swap the same weekend.
        thanks for the update on the carb.
        Hari

        http://messenger.yahoo.com