11月9日義工部需要 義工提供醫院陪同翻譯 服務/Transla tion and A ccompanime nt request (November 9th)

  • Eva Huang
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2010
      各位義工大家好!

      11月9日義工部需要義工提供醫院陪同翻譯服務。
      ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- ----------

      看病類別:婦科

      日期:2010年11月9日星期二

      時間:下午3:45

      地點:300 Leo-Pqrisequ, suit 919 Montreal H2X 4B3

      **工需懂英語(或法語)和普通話。

      **客人將支付$15元交通費

      謝謝!

      Dear all,

      We are looking for a volunteer translator can accompany our client to the hospital.

      Department: Obsténique of Gynécologie

      Date: 2010.11.9 (Tuesday)

      Hour: 3:45 PM

      Place: 300 Leo-Pqrisequ, suit 919 Montreal H2X 4B3

      ** Volunteer must speak English or French, and Mandarin.

      ** The client will pay $15 transportation fee.

      Thank you!

      Sincerely,

      Eva Huang

      Volunteer Department Assistant
      Chinese Family Service of Greater Montreal/
      Service à la famille chinoise du Grand Montréal

      987 Rue Côté, 4e étage,
      Montreal, Québec, H2Z 1L1

      Tel: 514-861-5244 (ext. 233)
      Fax: 514-861-9008