7月7日急需要1位義 工作看病的陪同翻譯

  • LIU GuangLi ALI
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2009

      各位好,

      義工部現急需要1位義工作看病的陪同翻譯。

       到醫院作身體檢查(臨床免疫學 immunology clinic )
      日期:7月7日,星期2,
      時間:上午 9:00
      地點:Montreal General Hospital ,   1650 Cedar Avenue, Montreal, Quebec H3G 1A4,
      地鐵站Station Guy - Concordial 附近

      ** 病人願意支付$15 交通費給義工。
      ** 義工需懂國語,英語或法語。

      如您有空幫助,請即回覆電郵至cfsgmvd@...,留下您的姓名和電話, 謝謝!

      ************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ****
      Hello Volunteers,

      We are looking for  1 volunteers to accompany and translate for 1 client

      immunology clinic
      Date: Tuesday, Jul 7.
      Time: 9:00am
      Place: Montreal General Hospital ,  1650 Cedar Avenue, Montreal, Quebec H3G 1A4,
      @Metro Station Guy-Concordia

      Plein écranAdresse :
      ** The patient is willing to pay $15 to the volunteer for transportation.
      ** Volunteer must speak Mandarin , French or English.

      If you are available and willing to help, please reply me immediately
      to cfsgmvd_assistant@..., thank you very much.

      Regards,

      Ali  Liu GuangLi

      Volunteer Department Assistant Coordinator
      Chinese Family Service of Greater Montreal/
      Service à la famille chinoise du Grand Montréal

      987 Rue Côté, 4e étage,
      Montreal, Québec, H2Z 1L1

      Tel: 514-861-5244 (ext. 233)
      Fax: 514-861-9008