elderly visit

  • Severina - CFS Vol Dpt.
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2006
      hello, dear volunteer!

      We are getting well into the holiday season. Open your hearts and find some time to help the elderly with something very little - a visit to their home!!

      I have a request from a lady who needs a volunteer to go an spend some time with her mother. Please, the ones that want to do this, contact me by email or telephone so that I can give you the phone number of the old lady.

      Once again - open your heart for Christmas!

      Severina,
      Volunteer Department in the Chinese Family Service