volunteer requests...November into December

  • Hung,T.K.- CFSGM Volunteer Dpt
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2006

      Nov 15 - centraide visit CFS - if you have helped out in anything -clean-up chinatown, interpretation, office work, or even teaching french or english to new immigrants, please come and meet the folks from Centraide 11:30am - 1:30ish. Please reply to Severina ASAP (no later than Monday please! ):
      Severina Balabanova <cfs_sev@...>,

      Nov 17 - 3 volunteers need 11ish am - 2pm
      vaccine clinic for elderly, CentreYee Kang

      various other volunteer needs...

      Dec 30 activity for isolated seniors - we are riding the wave of previous event's success. even though CFS will be closed Dec 22 to Jan 2, the dedicated members SAGE (senior action in generating empowerment) committee have decided we will prepare another event for our elders. We need people to cook, recruit other volunteers, train volunteers on interviewing skills, etc... DO SOMETHING MEANLINGFUL in your winter break.

      write to Kwan by email (since I will be in Hong Kong till mid December ) and I will forward your info to the group.

      end of Dec or early Jan - the volunteer committee will decide on another activity and we need your participation and help, stay tuned! on this listserv...

      Kwan

      ==
      HUNG, Ting Kwan &#27946;&#25402;&#22531;
      coordonnateur des be'ne'voles / volunteer coordinator&#28415;&#22478;&#33775;&#20154;&#26381;&#21209;&#20013;&#24515; &#32681;&#24037;&#37096;&#32113;&#31820;
      Service `a la famille chinoise du Grand Montre'al / Chinese Family Service of Greater Montreal

      987 rue Cote', 4e e'tage, Montre'al, QC, H2L 1Z1
      Tel: (514) 861-5244 poste 231
      Te'le'copieur: (514) 861-9008

      http://geocities.com/cfsgmvd/demande.html

      Besoin d'un bon plan d'appel ? Appelez gratuitement de PC à PC Téléchargez Yahoo! Messenger.