Thank you! Scholarship Ceremony

  • Chung C.L. CFSGM Volunteer Dpt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2008

      Hello all,

      Please see below a recognition note from our vice-president, Mr. Michel Wong about our great job last Thursday for the Scholarship Ceremony.

      Thank you all, and let's keep up the same great job!

      Sincerely,

      Chia Ling, Chung æR¼ÑÁá
      Coordinatrice des b¨¦n¨¦voles / Volunteer Coordinator  ?M³ÇÈAÈË·þ„ÕÖÐÐÄÁx¹¤²¿½y»I
      Service ¨¤ la famille chinoise du Grand Montr¨¦al/ Chinese Family Service of Greater Montreal

      (514) 861-5244 ext. 231
      cfsgmvd@...
      987 rue Cot¨¦, 4e ¨¦tage, Montr¨¦al, QC  H2L 1Z1

      http://geocities.com/cfsgmvd /demande.html