Invitation -- Volunteer Orientation 05/21 at 6pm ÐÂÅfÁx¹¤¾Û•þ

  • Chung C.L. CFSGM Volunteer Dpt
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2008
      Hello dear volunteers,

      I think it's time to have an orientation again... Our last one was on Sept 2007.
      Since we have many new volunteers, I think we should all get together to know each other and hope to give the new volunteers an idea on what we are and what we do.

      So I'm inviting you guys, NEW and OLD volunteers to all participate this event.
      Please see attched file for my official invitation.

      PS: I also like to get 1-2 volunteers to do the short Power Point Presentation and also for the M.C. Anybody?? From the committee???

      Chia Ling, Chung æR¼ÑÁá
      Coordinatrice des b¨¦n¨¦voles / Volunteer Coordinator  M³ÇÈAÈË·þ„ÕÖÐÐÄÁx¹¤²¿½y»I
      Service ¨¤ la famille chinoise du Grand Montr¨¦al/ Chinese Family Service of Greater Montreal

      (514) 861-5244 ext. 231
      cfsgmvd@...
      987 rue Cot¨¦, 4e ¨¦tage, Montr¨¦al, QC  H2L 1Z1

      http://geocities.com/cfsgmvd /demande.html

      Instant message from any web browser! Try the new Yahoo! Canada Messenger for the Web BETA