Application of schoalrship for committed volunteers 2007-2008

  • Chung C.L. CFSGM Volunteer Dpt
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2008
      Hello all,

      Attached are this year's scholarship application and the full plan.

      The deadline for the application is April 18, 2008.

      Here are the people who will like to participate the scholarship:
      Ken Zhang, Wee, Xiao Zhen, Cindy Wang.
      Anyone else??
      We anticipate many prizes, if you are eligible and would like to participate, please let me know as soon as possible. If you have question in regards of this program and not sure your eligibility please don't hesitate to call me.

      2008 Number of scholarships and amount in each category (Tentative):
      University:    $800 x (5)
      College:   $500 x (4)
      Secondary:   $300 x (4)
      New Immigrant:  $300 x (2)
      Adult:    $300 x (2)

      Sincerely,

      Chia Ling, Chung æR¼ÑÁá
      Coordinatrice des b¨¦n¨¦voles / Volunteer Coordinator  M³ÇÈAÈË·þ„ÕÖÐÐÄÁx¹¤²¿½y»I
      Service ¨¤ la famille chinoise du Grand Montr¨¦al/ Chinese Family Service of Greater Montreal

      (514) 861-5244 ext. 231
      cfsgmvd@...
      987 rue Cot¨¦, 4e ¨¦tage, Montr¨¦al, QC  H2L 1Z1

      http://geocities.com/cfsgmvd /demande.html