Hello volunteers, friends and supporters of Chinese Family Service,

  • T K Hung - CFSGM Volunteer dpt
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 20, 2006
      Hello volunteers, friends and supporters of Chinese Family Service,

      in this issue:
      I) email group; II) volunteer requests; III) Gala on Feb 23, Place des Arts

      I) In order to better disseminate information for active volunteers, those who would like to help out from time to time and those who simply have an interest in our work, I invite ALL of you to send an email to:

      cfsgmvd-a-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      This will be an announcement group for Chinese Family Service of Greater Montreal's Volunteer Department. You will receive email from the address:
      cfsgmvd-a@yahoogroups.com

      However, the email of the volunteer department that YOU COMMUNICATE TO remains the same as:
      cfsgmvd@...
      web access of email group:

      II) Volunteer Requests 24/7, 365 days a year, please visit the site:
      http://calendar.yahoo.com/YYY,9f356c/srt,0/cfsgmvd/?v=42&POS=
      for a list of our current volunteer requests

      III) Gala on Feb 23, Thursday @ Place des Arts

      5 people to help move things around, pick up the wines, and setting up the venue, starting at 12pm and finishing at or before 3pm

      5 people to help serve food and wine, and clean up 6:30pm -11pm

      Please reply to this email if you could help out. Happy belated year of the dog!

      Kwan

      HUNG, Ting Kwan 洪挺堃 義工部統籌
      volunteer coordinator/coordonnateur des bénévoles
      Service à la famille chinoise du Grand Mtl / Chinese Family Service of Greater Mtl
      987 rue Cote, 4e étage, Montreal, QC, H2L 1Z1
      Tel: (514)861-5244 ext. 231 Fax: (514)861-9008
      http://groups.msn.com/sfcgm2003
      demande de bénévoles / request for volunteers: http://calendar.yahoo.com/YYY,9f356c/srt,0/cfsgmvd/?v=42&POS=

    • T K Hung - CFSGM Volunteer dpt
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 17, 2006
        hello All,

        Don't forget the Social Justice workshop Sunday March 19@ 12:30pm

        http://www.geocities.com/cfsgmvd/mars2006/socialjustice.html

        Kwan

        HUNG,Ting Kwan ºéͦˆÒ Áx¹¤²¿½y»I volunteer coordinator/coordonnateur des bénévoles
        Service  la famille chinoise du Grand Mtl / Chinese Family Service of Greater Mtl
        987 rue Cote, 4e étage, Montreal, QC, H2L 1Z1
        Tel: (514)861-5244 ext. 231 T¨¦l¨¦c: (514)861-9008

        http://www.geocities.com/cfsgmvd/mars2006/socialjustice.html
        http://groups.msn.com/sfcgm2003
        demande de bénévoles / request for volunteers: http://calendar.yahoo.com/YYY,9f356c/srt,0/cfsgmvd/?v=42&POS=

        Yahoo! Mail