URGENT! Cleanup Chinatown is undergoing changes!

  • Laine Tam
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2007
      Hi all. If you have been reading the past emails, you will know that I, Laine, am helping Kwan this summer. He has put me in charge of organizing Cleanup Chinatown this year, which will occur on September 8th.

      Under much review of past materials, and discussions with a few people who are currently involved, I would like to bring in some new components, as well as some changes to the event!! Freshen it up, if you will :)

      I'll list a few things here, and if you want to have your say, please get involve now! (We have our second meeting this coming MONDAY, AUGUST 6th, 18h, at CFS 4th Floor. Also, you could sign up to http://groups.google.com/group/nettoyage2007 )

      1. Increase eco-consiousness component
      2. name change
      3. logo change
      4. have workshops the week leading to the event
      5. make water bottles and totes in replacement, or along with the T's we usually get.
      ETC...

      Hope to hear some voices!!!

      -Laine
      --
      義工部助理統籌
      Coordonnatrice adjointe des bénévoles

      滿城華人服務中心
      Service à la famille chinoise du Grand Montréal
      Chinese Family Service of Greater Montreal

      987 rue Côté, 4e étage, Montréal, QC, H2L 1Z1
      Tel: (514) 861-5244 poste 231        Télécopieur: (514) 861-9008