15462012至2013义 工颁奖大会>帮忙/A idez pour< La Cérémon ie de Remi se des Pri x aux béné voles enga gés 2012-2 013>‏‏‏‏‏

  • Dépt. du bénévolat - SFCGM
    Oct 17, 2013

      各位義工

      第十屆傑出義工獎頒獎典禮將會在1024星期晚上5時半至7時在滿地可中華醫院2樓禮堂舉行。除了各贊助者的經濟支持外,我們亦非常需要各義工的幫忙才可以順利的舉行本次次活動。

      以下為當晚需要義工們協助的各崗位,請有空、有興趣和熱心的義工立刻回覆電郵,留下名字和聯系電話。團結就是力量,謝謝您們!

      ** 此次我們需要10人,同一人可擔任不同崗位。

      食物預備 物品運送 會場佈置 攝影人員餐飲部 獎品部會場清理

      集合时间 : 下午1点30

      集合地点 : 华人服务中心(987, rue Côté, 4)

      有兴趣帮忙者请与义工部联系。

      谢谢

      Hello Volunteers,

      The14th edition Committed Volunteer Award Ceremony will be held on Thursday, octobre24 from 5:30pm to 7pm in Montreal Chinese Hospital Auditorium (2rdfloor). In addition to the financial support of our sponsors, we also need A LOT OF VOLUNTEER to help us before, during and after the ceremony.

      The following list is all the positions that require volunteers to fill in. If anyone of you will be free and interested to help, please reply this email immediately , and leave us your name and phone number. Unity is strength, thank you very much.

      ** This time we need 10 people, the same person can play different role before, during and after the ceremony.

      Food preparation ,Delivery ,The venue ,Photographer ,Food and Beverage , Prizes ,Site clean-up

      Time :13H30 PM

      Place : Vounteer Department of Chinese Family Service ( 987, rue Côté,4thfloor)

      Veuillez contacter le département du bénévolat par e-mail pour plus de détails.

      Thanks

      Lu NuanDong
      Assistant
      Département du bénévolat
      Service à la famille chinoise du Grand Montréal
      987, rue Côté 4ème étage
      H2Z 1L1 Montréal
      Tel: 514-861-5244 (ext. 233)
      Fax: 514-861-9008