No activity in last 7 days
The purpose of this group is to develop resources and guidelines for the Center for Naturalism's promotion of naturalism in psychotherapy. The naturalistic approach to psychotherapy thoroughly incorporates the principles of non-blaming and causality, and utilizes empirical findings (rather than theory and anecdotal evidence)in formulating hypotheses to explain and change clients' problematic behaviors, thoughts and emotions.
- Jul 25, 2004
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Not listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.