No activity in last 7 days
Purpose: to develop guidelines and support material enabling the Center for Naturalism to sponsor local Fellowships of Naturalists. These fellowships will function somewhat as secular equivalents of church, and through them we hope to demonstrate how naturalism can be a source of joy and community that promotes personal, interpersonal and societal well-being. Practices may be drawn from fields as diverse as Buddhist, traditional religious, and/or Positive Psychology, among others. Let's show how logic and evidence actually have more "soul and spirit" than superstition!
- Aug 17, 2004
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Not listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.