Cheryl's Devotional 01/02/2005

  • fpjaltogirl
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2006
      The Prayer of Importunity

      John 16:24 tells us to ask and we will receive, and our joy will be
      complete. Doesn't this fill afresh with new hope and joy? Jesus
      tells us that He will give us the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and
      whatever we bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever we
      loose on earth will be loosed in heaven. Let's begin to plunder hell
      and populate heaven. Let us beseech God that His eyes will be open
      and His ears attentive to prayer made because He has sanctified our
      homes and hearts that His name may be there forever; and His eyes
      wand heart will be there perpetually (2Chron 7:15-16). As Solomon
      prayed let us also pray that God will regard the prayer of His
      servant and his supplication, and listen to the cry and the prayer
      which His servant is praying before Him. That His eyes may be opened
      toward this temple day and night, toward the place where He said He
      would put His name, that He may hear the prayer which His servant
      makes toward this place. And that He may hear from heaven, His
      dwelling place, and when He hears, forgive, restore, and deliver
      (2Chron 6:19-21).

      Father, we thank You and praise You for Your grace, glory, and favor
      in our lives; for being a constant source of encouragement & support
      to us. Daddy, it is so incredible that we can go to again & again,
      every single time we feel the need, and it's ok. You don't grow
      weary of hearing us & You don't grow weary of helping us. You are
      AMAZING!
      In Jesus Precious name, we pray. AMEN!

      Comments or questions?
      Write botwbld@...