- New Members
- New Messages
- New Photos
list member conduct. The following are deemed appropriate topics for the CFA mailing list:
1. CFA shows and activities, show rules, Constitution and By-Laws, scoring, breed standards, registration, elections and ballots, Board actions, proposals before the Board, financial and legal issues, Central Office procedures, and the RESULTS of disciplinary hearings.
2. CFA Breed council issues; genetics and feline health and welfare as related to CFA; Winn Foundation, Legislative and Disaster Relief activities; and other feline-related CFA programs.
3. All aspects of the CFA judging and clerking programs.
4. All aspects of CFA show production including management, facilities, exhibiting, publicity, equipment, benching, scheduling, entry clerking, and spectators.
5. All CFA publications including the Almanac, the Yearbook, the monthly National Rankings, the CFA web site, and CFA Board minutes.
6. Show brags should be limited to the general rather than the specific -- points received, ring placements, and judges names are NOT allowed.
NOTE: New members join in Moderated status. Once a couple of messages have been posted, the moderators will remove the new members from Moderate to normal group status. This is to protect the list from SPAM.
- Sep 17, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.