Message Digest (July 4, 2011)

  • Mujib MK
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2011

      From: "Malhija ." <Malhija.tvm@...>
      Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 15:06:47 +0530

      I was a Civil Engineering student of 1988-1992 batch. Now
      woking in Kerala Water Authority. Residing at Vazhuthacaud,
      Thiruvananthapuram with family.

      From: "Joyce & CelineJ" <joyceline_nt@...>
      Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 16:14:25 -0000
      Subject: Happy New Year - From Houston and with fond
      memories from 1966 !!

      Happy New Year to all CET Alumni !!

      I am Joyce John ('66 - I5 Mech and the first batch of
      Kulathoor campus). I am in Houston, currently, Technical
      Advisor at SK E&C. It is so rewarding to see some familar
      names in the messages, especially Dr. Ravi Kumar, an all
      time favorite of the students. We have a good number of CET
      alumni and we meet occasionally under the umbrella of
      Malayalee Engineers' Association. Well several are children
      of my classmates and so on. We are glad that we have been
      able to support several CET students through our scholarship
      program. It will be nice to hear from any of the
      contemporaries.

      Wishing all a very happy and prosperous 2011 !

      Joyce John

      From: pratapa chandran <pratapachandrank@...>
      Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 09:03:27 -0800 (PST)
      Subject: myself-details

      Hi everybody!

      Myself pratapachandrank, 1971 CET Mechanical. Now at
      Trivandrum, Mng trustee Child Empowerment Trust & consultant
      to Samad IVF hospital, TVM.
      Wife -G.Padmaja Kumari
      Children
      1) Sariga Pratap- CET -2001 Electrical now working with
      CISCO,B'glore.Married to Manas - engineer -Cisco.
      2) Kavitha Pratap- LLB from law academy-working with Human
      Rights law an NGO- spinster.

      Regards.pratap

      From: "PHILIP.V.T" <vtphilip41@...>
      Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 04:53:31 -0000
      Subject: CET 91 Reunion - 30 July 2011

      Dear CET 91 Batchmates,

      Following is the details of our CET 91 Reunion .

      Date: Saturday, July 30, 2011

      Time: 12 Noon to 5 PM (lunch & tea)

      Venue: SP Grand Days Hotel, Vazhuthacaud, Thiruvananthapuram

      Charges:

      - Couples/Families - Rs 999

      - Singles - Rs 899

      PLEASE PRE-REGISTER for the lunch at the below link:

      https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/embeddedform?formkey=dFFNRXo1TnFIRlY0QnN0TndrS2JYOEE6MQ

      Also please forward this mail to your classmates / batch
      mates , so that they can also register and come . This will
      enable us to plan the numbers to make adequate arrangements
      for all of us.

      Looking forward to meet you !!!

      VT Philip
      91 Civil - C2

    • vt philip
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 5, 2011
        Dear Sir,

        Can you post the below mail as a SINGLE MAIL with above SUBJECT LINE also..