Re: [cerebus] Re: Chris W's letter to Dave, and the response

  • Michael Page
    Message 1 of 86 , Oct 1, 2005
      On 9/30/05, Larry <larrytheillini@...> wrote:

      > Well, in a way it is. I mean, no, he's not saying that
      > specifically, but then I always get into trouble with Dave when I
      > attempt to apply what he says one place to a different situation.

      Yup. I don't think Dave's insane, but I do think he says different
      things at different times. I think he probably thinks both ways and
      in different circumstances different things come out. And to be fair
      to Dave, I think we all do this. As Emerson (I think) said, "A
      foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of small minds."

      When it comes down to it the Will of God is one of those questions
      that is hard to wrap one's brain around. Like free will. I don't
      think we're meant to figure it out.
      --
      mikebundt

      "Well it's got to be a chocolate Jesus
      Make me feel good inside
      Got to be a chocolate Jesus
      Keep me satisfied" -Tom Waits
      Message 86 of 86 , Oct 13, 2005
        --- In cerebus@yahoogroups.com, Rick Sharer <rlsharer@y...> wrote:

        > --- Jeff Tundis <jctundis@c...> wrote:
        >
        > > --- In cerebus@yahoogroups.com, Rick Sharer
        > > <rlsharer@y...> wrote:

        > > > Yeah, especially 2000 years later. People, can't
        > > we
        > > > just believe we came out of the muk and live our
        > > lives
        > > > in peace?!?
        > > >
        > > > TTM the evolutionist
        > > >

        > > --------- That's *muCk* you bastard!
        >
        > The Muck you say!
        >
        > > And I prefer
        > > the more
        > > politically correct term -- Primordial Soup;^D
        >
        > I think I had that for lunch...blech!!!!
        >
        > TTM

        --------- But it's so fortified with protein and amino acids!!
        Mmmmm...... amino acids.... glglhghglhlglhlgl......<drool>......